Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
Are there any DEDICATED players out there??? I_vote_lcap50%Are there any DEDICATED players out there??? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
Are there any DEDICATED players out there??? I_vote_lcap50%Are there any DEDICATED players out there??? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Are there any DEDICATED players out there???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

Are there any DEDICATED players out there??? Empty
PostSubject: Are there any DEDICATED players out there???   Are there any DEDICATED players out there??? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:34 am

Again I start off talking about the problems that not just TAS is having, that is finding these demons of the gaming world... the players that don't have to worry about if there wife is home or guys that can only play for 30minutes a day!!!!
What kind of shit is that????? Dude I can work a fucking 60+ hour work week and still get online and rock out hella time....Pussy
If you look at what some players are doing they have enough time to go to the bar and get arrested and waste all there fucking money on stupid shit!!! I am the only one I know of in the TAS clan that has pre-ordered the MW2 game (prestige edition)... all I seem to hear is negative shit from the members and how they don't have any money but they work and don't do much else.....?????
Your doing something wrong!!!!!! you fucking numb-nut-muther fucker!!!!!!!!!!
Get with the program, I think that alot of the members could care less about where TAS is and where it is going....
They look at the website and say to themselves..."why don't we have an MVP???"...because none of you play online for enough time to make the fucking list!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! Anyway I am in the recruitment process once again and will find the dedicated players that want to be part of something damaging, something badass, something ELITE... TAS
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org

Are there any DEDICATED players out there???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TAS-
Jump to: