HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Share | 

fishing!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: fishing!!!   Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:48 pm

fishing is my forte...... all you local wisconsinites let me know where the fish are biting this winter.... as will i
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing!!!   Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:48 am

hahahaha sean.. i think you just spoke Dan's language.. me and him go down to Lac Labelle.. i mean.. not a lot of action.. but its still fun and fish and bullshit while catching those little fucking key chains.. right dan? haha.. and with no boat.. it kinda limits where we were able to go...

so sean.. you got any ice fishing trips planned yet? well.. if there is any ice to begin with? i feel it coming quick though... it will suck.. but whiskey makes the coldest winter withstandable.. am i right? so.. lets fish it up.. im with you all the way
Back to top Go down
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: RE: fishing with russ   Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:52 pm

hahahahahah..... lololololololololol..... Well russ I have to agree with you that sean has spoken my language... but, as far as the whole keychain thing... nonononononon!!!!!!!
I have cuaght my fair share of lunker ass bass and winter trophy walleye and I don't think that 40" northern are small for urban shoreline fishing. So, I know that when you and others have gone down to the edge for some action we havent done well, but fishing has also dropped off from what it was a few seasons ago... ask any angler. But, I have also been down there with other friends of yours (jeremy) and their family when they would come down and say to me "he wont catch anything there" and yet they never cuaght anything either....Hmmmmm....???
That's because they suck at fishing!!!!!! (carp are not a sport fish)
Sean, I will throw the rods anyday!!!!

OOOooora!!!!

Squad 1 - Fireteam Alpha
Modern Warfare Rank: Commander
(S.E.R.T.) Special Execution Response Team Leader
PSN ID: SOPMOD1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org

PostSubject: Re: fishing!!!   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:43 pm

dan... im not denying the fact that we have caught some fish that we are proud of.. and i have been fishing with you too long to not know that fishing has gone down hill in spots over the last couple years.. all i meant to say is.. whether we are catching magazine cover worthy musky, or key chain sized rock bass.. im haveing a good time and i enjoy it.. its fun... the company and the activity is why i am there.. not because the fish are biting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fishing!!!   Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:07 pm

hell yea i already have ice fishing trips planned.......... the first one is in stoddard on the mississippi river as soon as the ice is about 3-4 inches over there...... other than that my buddys parents live on a private lake in Stone Bank by Chenequa .......excellent for starters!

other than that i will be going to Geneva, Mendota, Monona, Big Green, Butt de Mores, Lake Michigan, Beaver oh and delavan ......those are the lakes i usually hit up for ice.......... They got BIG gills in them....lol

anybody interested let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fishing!!!   

Back to top Go down

fishing!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: