Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
Better Gameplay (check this out) I_vote_lcap50%Better Gameplay (check this out) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
Better Gameplay (check this out) I_vote_lcap50%Better Gameplay (check this out) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Better Gameplay (check this out)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Better Gameplay (check this out) Empty
PostSubject: Better Gameplay (check this out)   Better Gameplay (check this out) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:12 pm

A recent purchase has led me to suggest this product to other TAS members. I'm not sure what you are all working with as far as audio for MW2 but if you are looking for something new you need to CHECK THIS OUT (see below)

Myself and James (The1andonlyLink) have had this headset for about two weeks and could not be happier. Not only does it improve the quality of voice communication in the game, but you can also run all of your game audio through the 5.1 surround system. (meaning you can hear those footsteps loud and clear.) Not to mention they are quite comfortable and keep the ears warm Wink . In addition it has a nice feature that allows you to change voice volume and game volume separately to your liking.

BOTTOM LINE: THEY HELP.

The on
e they call,

Ganooch

http://bit.ly/4FQuDT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Gameplay (check this out)   Better Gameplay (check this out) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:16 am

Ganooch is right. These headphones are great! There have been many times I have heard the footsteps of the enemy. The surround sound is fantastic. You can hear exactly the direction of any sounds in game ie. Footsteps gunshots etc. I highly recommend these to my fellow TAS members!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Gameplay (check this out)   Better Gameplay (check this out) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:00 pm

These headphones are seriously godly, especially 1v1 or any quiet map. You can hear where gunshots come from from across the map without even looking at your HUD. It immerses you into the game where sound is key for this type of game. If you want better scores and helping the clan out in games. BUY THESE!!
Back to top Go down
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

PostSubject: Hmmmmm.......   Better Gameplay (check this out) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:02 pm

I have not yet heard the sound quality of these headphones but I will take my members word for the quality of them.
Unfortunately I am wondering about one of the things that the members keep talking about and that is the fact that they can hear anything but mostly the footsteps of the enemy, great if you can but I am wondering about the fact of the enemy running the ninja perk... which as we know is pretty much giving you wings to fly because you can't hear shit when someone is running the ninja perk.
So in the end run just like most things there is a loop hole, but on the flip side I will be purchasing a set of these amazing headphones and I would like to thank our members for always trying something new and for sharing it with the rest of us. Oooora!
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org

PostSubject: RE: NINJA PERKada   Better Gameplay (check this out) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:45 pm

It is obviously true that players running ninja, you will not get much benefit however, Even the company Tritton calls these headphones "the unfair audio advantage"

Nuff Said
Back to top Go down
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

PostSubject: Ummmm.....   Better Gameplay (check this out) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Shocked No Wow, I did not think that if I made comment on the "GOD's HEADPHONE" I would get a smart ass shity remark back like "Nuff said".... guess you forgot to read the rest of the post where I was thankful for our squad members for trying equipment out and sharing it with the rest of us part.....????
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Gameplay (check this out)   Better Gameplay (check this out) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better Gameplay (check this out)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Discussions-
Jump to: