Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
What do you guys hate/love most about MW2? I_vote_lcap50%What do you guys hate/love most about MW2? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
What do you guys hate/love most about MW2? I_vote_lcap50%What do you guys hate/love most about MW2? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

What do you guys hate/love most about MW2?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What do you guys hate/love most about MW2? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys hate/love most about MW2?   What do you guys hate/love most about MW2? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:54 pm

Thought this would be fun to talk about...

What I hate the most, is knifing somebody and you getting the animation of you actually knifing them, the knife sticking, seeing blood and pulling out but to realize they didn't get hit by you and they shoot you and you die. And there is nothing you can do because your character is recovering from the knifing animation.

What I love the most is throwing semtex across the map and actually hitting somebody. ...omg that was so sexy. I should've bought a lottery ticket after that.

STUCK! DOUBLE KILL!
Back to top Go down
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

PostSubject: What I luv the most about MW2...   What do you guys hate/love most about MW2? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Wow, I have to put this into words.... EVERYTHING!!!
This game is like no other that I have played, and so many new doors to people and different things have been opened up...
Loyal, Dedicated these describe me the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys hate/love most about MW2?   What do you guys hate/love most about MW2? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:21 pm

I hear once you hit prestige 10 you can equip sopmod as a perk and be overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys hate/love most about MW2?   What do you guys hate/love most about MW2? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys hate/love most about MW2?
Page 1 of 1