Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
Cheaters!!!! I_vote_lcap50%Cheaters!!!! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
Cheaters!!!! I_vote_lcap50%Cheaters!!!! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Cheaters!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

Cheaters!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Cheaters!!!!   Cheaters!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:23 pm

On 01/07/10 sometime in the am hours I was playing a TDM in Rundown and right in front of my eyes something happened that gave me a flashback but I never thought it would happen on MW2..... There was a fucking hacker doing a form of the UFO hack!!!!!
Floating around in the map killing you but untouchable from your gunfire, I am so sick and tired of these cheaters and they are probably kids who arent even old evenough to have a sub account on the fucking system.
STOP GIVING YOUR KIDS ACCESS TO THINGS THAT THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE ACCESS TO!!!!!!!!!
I am one of many frustrated gamers out there that are trying to hold leaderboard positions and it makes it impossible to achieve my personal goals.... fucking cheaters.... you all suck. Having said that I have reported the incident to not only Playstation but Infinity Ward. These steps worked reporting the cheaters/glitchers/hackers when things went wrong on MW1, IW and PSN received the highest amount of complaints and came out with a patch/soloution very quickly. I am almost wanting to activate a cheaters page again such as I did on the MW1 site that not only lists the PSN ID of the cheater but I also provided links to the PSN and IW to file complaints.
This is wrong do not stand for it, one person can make a difference ... report the cheaters, your online gaming experience is being altered due to some cheating faggot!!!! Look for more on the TAS website.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org

Cheaters!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheaters!!!!   Cheaters!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Very nice Sopmod, Cheaters must be dealt with swifly and effectively. They ruin the game for the rest of us. I t is probably some little 12 year old that can't kill anybody so they resort to cheating.

Reporting to IW and PSN is an awesome idea and we should all be doing this!
Back to top Go down

Cheaters!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: