HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Share | 

Gaming gods unite....?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Gaming gods unite....?   Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:46 pm

whats up guys... if we are on this site.. we obviously all play video games of some sort.. i wanna know if anyone else out there plays anything else.. you know.. are we all just first person shooters? or do you play other types of games.. RPG's, MMORPG's, third person shooters, fighting games, platforming games, action, adventure, action/adventure, or even sports games?

UFC Undisputed? Final Fantasy? BLITZ the league? Devil May Cry? fuckin Mario? Fable? WoW?
Back to top Go down
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Shooter for life with a twist at the wheel...   Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:25 am

Yep, I have an extensive fuckin history of first person shooter games starting all the way back with socom... yes socom, all of us were there and then found the amazing world of COD4.... and then I can't leave out the fact that I still luv to bang al little metal and put some asshole into the wall in NASCAR!!!!

Any challengers?????

Oooo-fuckin-Ra!!!!!

Squad 1 - Fireteam Alpha
Modern Warfare Rank: Commander
(S.E.R.T.) Special Execution Response Team Leader
PSN ID: SOPMOD1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org

PostSubject: Re: Gaming gods unite....?   Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:11 pm

ghost recon is the first game to get me into shooters. But the best video game series in my book has got to be zelda. I also play the need for speed games. I want to get shift real bad. but the one game I can't wait for is gran turismo 5. then the prince of persia games our awsome and were revolutionairy which brought us all assasin's creed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaming gods unite....?   Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:21 pm

I've been gaming since Atari came out in, shit.... 1974, 75ish. Actually I remember playing Pong and my grandparents house before that, probably before I could even wipe my own ass. I've been fortuante to see the video game industry appear virtually out of nowhere and lucky enough to have had almost every type of game system made...except the 360... no point, 'nough said about that... PS3 is the way to go. Anyway, I like sports games and hunting games. The other game I'm sort of into right now other than MW & WaW is Cabela's Hunting on the Wii... pretty cool but not difficult enough. Driving / Racing games are probably #2 to CoD games though, Need for Speed series are pretty cool, haven't bought shift yet though.... heard it was pretty good. Can anyone confirm or deny that? Nascar is pretty cool too, guess they say the tracks are pretty realistic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaming gods unite....?   Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Killzone was the first FPS to really get me into them... it was an awesome game... and Killzone2 is fucking brutal.. the Legend of Zelda series is good.. but i would have to say RPG's... Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior/Quest, Grandia, Wild Arms.. i love them.. i love RPG's.. some racing games are able to catch my attention for a little but.. like Need4Speed: Most wanted... i wanna play the new Gran Turismo 6 when it comes out here soon...

but currently on my wishlist for new games is MW2, and the 4 upcoming Final Fantasy games that will be released next year..

and of course.. if you have a wishlist the consists of older games from the PSone era and on.. go to http://ps1hq.com/index.php?osCsid=8ab6ac6d6a04089cd62c5e3dac6748cf and see if they have what you want..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaming gods unite....?   Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:02 pm

I play FPS ,mostly, but I also enjoy RTS or platformers (PoP, Uncharted,) but a really excellent game was Bioshock, fucking outstanding, not only in terms of game play, but also the story, it's one of the best games I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming gods unite....?   

Back to top Go down

Gaming gods unite....?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: