Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
PRESTIGE DILEMMA I_vote_lcap50%PRESTIGE DILEMMA I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
PRESTIGE DILEMMA I_vote_lcap50%PRESTIGE DILEMMA I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

PRESTIGE DILEMMA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ale2k500

ale2k500

PRESTIGE DILEMMA Empty
PostSubject: PRESTIGE DILEMMA   PRESTIGE DILEMMA I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:44 am

So i hear everyone who keeps saying prestige until you cant anymore because its fun and almost addicting but i have an issue. my favorite weapon is the Ak-47 and obviously its the last one you unlock, since i always prestige soon after i hit lvl 70 i rarely get to use it but make no mistake about it i am a beast with this weapon. This is my third time around prestiging, so the question is to presige or not to prestige? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

PRESTIGE DILEMMA Empty
PostSubject: PRESTIGE!!!!!!!!!!!   PRESTIGE DILEMMA I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Of course! Just be patient and get to the end of all of the prestige and then worry about your favorite weapons. Have fun with all of the challenges in the mean time and then show everyone what's up with the AK-47. I am on a personal goal agenda with my score in the world and it is very hard to do with all of the cheaters out there that move up thousands of positions within a couple of hours. I also want to just keep prestiging and then worry about my weapon challenges but it so fun to keep prestiging and leveling up 4 times in my first match! Let's just keep pluggin away... Oooora!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org

PRESTIGE DILEMMA
Page 1 of 1