Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
what will we do? I_vote_lcap50%what will we do? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
what will we do? I_vote_lcap50%what will we do? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

what will we do?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

what will we do? Empty
PostSubject: what will we do?   what will we do? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:24 pm

so when MW2 comes out what will we be doing for training? just wait until we are at a level high enough then start back up or will we go back to play COD4?
Back to top Go down

what will we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will we do?   what will we do? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:50 pm

there is no "high enough level"... when mw2 comes out.. there will be a TAS on the too.. although the COD4 TAS will still be there.. they will operate as two seperate clans.. yet they will still be owned and operated by the same people.. so if anyone is worried about that the TAS you know and love will be nothing once MW2 comes out.. worry not.. We will still be here.. we will just be expanding as well
Back to top Go down

what will we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will we do?   what will we do? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:14 pm

but don't you havce to be a cetain level to be in a clan?
Back to top Go down

what will we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will we do?   what will we do? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:22 pm

no.. i guess technically not.. but in COD4mw.. you had to be level 12 to actually be able to put on the clan tag.. now does that mean if your good and your not level 12 a clan wont pick you up? no.. cause level 12 comes very quick.. so.. yeah.. you could just play with the clan.. be part of the clan.. and then at level 12 put the tag on.. i guess thats what it comes down too..
Back to top Go down
bogz217

bogz217

what will we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will we do?   what will we do? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:59 pm

If that is the case. We still play as a group until we are able to put the clan tag on.. Also what we are doing now in training can only help us on MW2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org

what will we do? Empty
PostSubject: GAME MODES!   what will we do? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:12 pm

Sup clan mates... got some ideas wanted to share was thinking about how we are a clan everybody has mics, maybe we should consider playing different game modes perhaps game modes that have more structure than running around trying to find ppl like in TDM.

Perhaps Search and Destroy thats a great mode to play working as a team or even Demolitions... dont get me wrong i like TDM but seriously we are a clan we should be mopping the table EVERYTIME,

Shot me some replies curious as to what you all think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what will we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will we do?   what will we do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what will we do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Discussions-
Jump to: