Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches? I_vote_lcap50%Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches? I_vote_lcap50%Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches? Empty
PostSubject: Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches?   Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Or even Tournaments would seem fun. Just like the super bowl or NBA etc. have brackets and play off's etc. But I think we would need more members for it to work properly.

But even TAS only FFA's or TDS's would be fun. And it would let us train against each other. And it wouldn't hurt our Percentages etc since they are private games. I think it would be pretty entertaining

What do you all think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches?   Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:00 pm

I agree with u snail. I highly recommend training nights.
Back to top Go down
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

PostSubject: Training.....   Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Yep, I am very aware of the training aspect of things... this is not the first time I have operated a clan. I can tell you that going against each other is not the way to train, this is not like putting on pads and running drills against the rest of the line ment or trying to put up your hands when you get near the quarterback. this is much more complicated than that. the training part comes into play when you practice getting to to your assigned postions as quickly as possible, making sure that the next man is covered when we are moving to an area of operations, knowing that we are not all looking in one direction, knowing when and how to effectively use your air support, knowing how to make the most out of uav's and counter uav's, knowing the proper way to lay down cover fire, knowing when to use your m203's, utilizing proper leap-frog tactics, calling out and providing close support to yourself and others who may have air drops incoming. The list is endless. So, you wanna train? Do it right or don't do it at all. Killing each other will not change the outcome of any TDM.... trust me. I am open to any questions that any of you might have about combat training or training for that matter. Yes, have fun any of you that wish to "challenge" each other or things of that nature be my guest. To go into maps and explore them is great, this is an effective way not only to learn them (if you don't already know them) but it gives you as much time as needed to make some strategy and look at vantage points. Nothing wrong with that.
I will never tell anyone who or how they can play the game....
but, when your a part of TAS you will stand down and be a team player and roll with the startegies in place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches?   Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Well, training is just another reason I threw out there so we can do them. The real reason, if we had anything like I said above, would be for just for plain fun. It would be fun to go against a friend rather then a complete stranger. And if it was a FFA We can talk smack and have a good time. Don't get me wrong, I love the pure TDM's we do with a passion OOooora. But the above would be cool.

Now I hear your side, Sopmod. People might get pissed at one another or something of the sort as I have seen from a post from ex-clan member brewersmashdacub on this forum on another topic. But im sure if we all were mature enough and realized this is just for fun, im sure we would have a good time. I wouldn't care if I got dual 1887'd or noob tubed from across the map etc and nobody else should either.

Was that the reason you are against it sopmod? or am I missing something? feel free to explain in more detail if not.

TAS till death, OOOooraaa!
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos187

LordofChaos187

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches?   Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:50 am

i am down for whatever, but i like the deathmatch cuz I can roll with my team mates! I like the brotherhood and comrodery (sp) but like I said, I am down for whatever betters the team. Keep me posted and I will do my part!! TAS 4 LIFE!! Oooooorrrrraaaahhhhhh!!!!
Back to top Go down
CONCRETEKILLER

CONCRETEKILLER

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches?   Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Fuck'in A Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches?   Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scheduled TAS only free-for-alls / Team Deathmatches?
Page 1 of 1