Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
1.08 patch for MW2 patch notes. I_vote_lcap50%1.08 patch for MW2 patch notes. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
1.08 patch for MW2 patch notes. I_vote_lcap50%1.08 patch for MW2 patch notes. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

1.08 patch for MW2 patch notes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

1.08 patch for MW2 patch notes. Empty
PostSubject: 1.08 patch for MW2 patch notes.   1.08 patch for MW2 patch notes. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Modern Warfare 2 was patched today making it 1.08. This is what was in the patch so you don't have to wonder or go looking. It's all legit and pulled from the Infinity ward website....

We've updated the PS3 version of Modern Warfare 2, including the following fixes:

- Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.
- Fix for "infinite care package" exploit.
- Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.
- Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.
- Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and 'elevators'.
- Fixes to prevent various XP hacks.

AHAHAHAAHH NO MORE CARE PACKAGE FUCKS. EAT IT NOOBS, LEARN HOW TO SHOOT A GUN!
Back to top Go down
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

1.08 patch for MW2 patch notes. Empty
PostSubject: YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!   1.08 patch for MW2 patch notes. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:19 am

Oh-my-god!!!!!!
I do not recall which clan members were with me but I do know that Andy was in with me for sure, and we were sitting there wondering "how the fuck are they getting 15 fucking E-drops in a match" we knew that they had to be hacks and we were pissed off!!!!!!!
Now that you have shed some light onto the subject we know whats going on, thanks Steve. Anyone looking to gain intel on whats going on with MW2 should visit their website and become part of the Infinity Ward community and take advantage of all of the cool things they have. This is also a great way to meet gamers and bring new players to The TAS Times Forum!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org

1.08 patch for MW2 patch notes.
Page 1 of 1