Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
PS1HQ.Com offering 10% off all PS1 titles till October 31st! I_vote_lcap50%PS1HQ.Com offering 10% off all PS1 titles till October 31st! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
PS1HQ.Com offering 10% off all PS1 titles till October 31st! I_vote_lcap50%PS1HQ.Com offering 10% off all PS1 titles till October 31st! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

PS1HQ.Com offering 10% off all PS1 titles till October 31st!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PS1HQ.Com offering 10% off all PS1 titles till October 31st! Empty
PostSubject: PS1HQ.Com offering 10% off all PS1 titles till October 31st!   PS1HQ.Com offering 10% off all PS1 titles till October 31st! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:39 am

Hi all, this is Dave from www.ps1hq.com checking in to promote our latest special. Through the end of October we are offering all of our classic PS1 collection at 10% off our regular price. You can still use your 10% of TAS exclusive coupon of TAS10 in addition to these sale prices.

We always offer low cost shipping when buying multiple games. Each additional game is usually between 51 - 75 cents. Try to beat that on Amazon or Ebay!!

We will be making a big addition to the PS3 selection in the coming weeks. We have added close to 1000 titles for various systems in the last few weeks and are working hard to double this in the near future.

If you are looking for a hard to find item or one you don't see on our site, email us at support@ps1hq.com and we will try to locate it for you.

I would like to thank all of the TAS members who have signed up for accounts on the website and also apologize to anyone who was online last week when I was "trying" to play COD4 using SOPMOD1's account. Never fear I have created my own account now so you will know I suck !!

Dave,

www.ps1hq.com
Back to top Go down

PS1HQ.Com offering 10% off all PS1 titles till October 31st! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS1HQ.Com offering 10% off all PS1 titles till October 31st!   PS1HQ.Com offering 10% off all PS1 titles till October 31st! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:53 pm

OH MY FUCKING GOD DAVE!!!! as god, buddah, allah, and confusious as my witness.. i will be be taking advantage of that deal the best i can.. thank you dave and PS1HQ... you have mostly everything i could ever want.. and other games that are awesome and i have long forgotten about that are a must one for hard core gamers such as myself..
Back to top Go down

PS1HQ.Com offering 10% off all PS1 titles till October 31st!
Page 1 of 1