Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
Working Together I_vote_lcap50%Working Together I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
Working Together I_vote_lcap50%Working Together I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Working Together

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Working Together Empty
PostSubject: Working Together   Working Together I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Why are we not mopping fools.... ive noticed some members smash on certain boards and some dont...... we should all be on the up side since we all play with each other we have mics... i dont understand we need to comeup with strategy maybe find a partner you and that partner role through the map together ....... or maybe idk we need to find a strategy for the game modes we play and just keep working on it and COMMUNICATION is key we need to talk help each other out and role with partners to try and help stop campers.... by working as a clan, and a team together
Back to top Go down

Working Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Together   Working Together I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:41 am

your right sean.. it is a problem.. specially once we start to lose.. our confidence goes down and our frustration grows.. so we just keep losing cause we are upset and flustered... our concentration is else where...

but i for one am like that.. i HATE karachi.. i cannot navigate that map at all.. and its not because its a new map.. just ask SOPMOD... i hated Strike from MW1.. cause i could not navigate my way through that map.. seriously.. my play time in MW1 is like at 18+ days.. i hate strike.. i get lost everytime..

each of us have a strong point.. and each of us has a weak point.. there are those of us that are still finding ourselves in this new game.. some of us are already set in as if they have been playing this game for years.. either way.. i think it comes down to working as a team..

if the first modern warfare.. TAS has positions.. the TAP(tactical assault poition).. it what made our team work a little harder.. like for instance.. some of us were shooters and some were support.. SOPMOD, CONCRETE, and myself were shooters, using assault rifles and the sub machine guns... BOGZ and d_shel were support gunners, utilizing the ligth machine guns.. now with us three shooters and the support of, well, the support gunners.. we could roll in and take things by storm...

i think we should do that again.. specially since in this game.. the secondary weapon mode kinda really restricts what we can use.. yet gives us a little more option....

but ultimately.. i think people just need to get in the groove a little bit more.. not excluding me.. i, for one, need to step up to the plate hardcore.. sorry for my lack of participation lately.. but from what i hear.. you guys are doing great.. good jobs guys..
Back to top Go down
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

Working Together Empty
PostSubject: TAS TAP & assigned positions...   Working Together I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Hey, hell yeah I for one loved the TAP's (of course I designed them) but I would always wonder if the squad liked them or being assigned position...???? It does come down to composure and not loosing your mind set when playing, these are things that are achieved as you progress (happens to me all the time) I get into a map and the next thing you know I'm loosing it because it seems like the opposition is walking all over you. But if you can recover from that point I believe that victory can be achieved.
Things are different from MW1 but this is still a first person shooter, and having said that you have to play how you are comfortable.
I have talked to a few of the squad about applying tactics and strategies, it can be done but each player needs to find out how they really rock the fucking socks off the enemy. We could start to assign positions, but I did not want anyone to feel that they were beng "told" what to do this time around. And it is applied to our recruitment process right now as well, we are having people go to the TAS website and fill out the enlistment form and then they are jumping aboard from that. I feel this is ok for the time being so that we can raise our numbers and then make the noobs "feel at home" to see the true color of that new recruit.
I know we will start to get things more together, and you know what??? This process will mean wins and losses, but I'm good with that
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org

Working Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Together   Working Together I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:20 pm

gotta question about TAP....... when you assigned positions .......was it permanant or did everyone switch it up every now and then????? i wouldnt mind being assigned a position...... but if i wasnt me ....then what you know........ maybe switch it up a bit.....idk but seriously russ i dont give a shit if u like karachi or not .......i hate a few levels....that i do pretty bad on.....but i keep playing them and guess what .......i aint that bad at them anymore...u play levels enough u start to learn where they will usually come from.....so no offense bro..... thats bullshit get ur shit together sit infront of the TV with a 12 pack and fucking GAME IT!!!........ and no more UNO......fag
Back to top Go down
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

Working Together Empty
PostSubject: TAS TAP's   Working Together I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:33 pm

OOOoooora!!!!!!!!!!! (thats all I will say)
When the TAS TAP was inroduced each player would email 1 of the 5 TAP's they would like to be considered for...
They would need to try out for the position they were applying for.
You were allowed to change/apply for another TAP every 90 days (3-months) as this was a recertification time.
Back to top Go down

Working Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Together   Working Together I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:38 pm

doesnt sound like a bad system....... did it work?
Back to top Go down
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

Working Together Empty
PostSubject: RE: did it work?   Working Together I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Well, yeah... I mean if the player put in his 100%.
It would all call come down to if we all rock out and work with one another and not worry about how many kills you get but rather if we win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Working Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Together   Working Together I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Together
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Discussions-
Jump to: