Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
Tas as 1 losing isn't a option I_vote_lcap50%Tas as 1 losing isn't a option I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
Tas as 1 losing isn't a option I_vote_lcap50%Tas as 1 losing isn't a option I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Tas as 1 losing isn't a option

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonseyes

Demonseyes

Tas as 1 losing isn't a option Empty
PostSubject: Tas as 1 losing isn't a option   Tas as 1 losing isn't a option I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:56 am

Hey guys I wanted to start a thread on a issue that has bothered me for a while and that's are ability to win as a group consistently. I am hate going into lobbies 4 or 6 deep and losing matches we should always be winning as a group. If we pay attention to when we play against most other clans that are in the same lobby as us and when they have 3 or more members we normally come out of the match losing and this shouldn't be happening. I am so sick of other clans playing against us winning and then trashing us in the lobby it must stop!!!! We need to fight as 1 unit just as a real military unit does hence we need battlefield structure..... so everyone feeling the same way lets post/write or talk about it to find a solution. I have played with most of you and I know what each one of you are capable of doing let's put it all together and get a 50 wins streak!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org

PostSubject: Re: Tas as 1 losing isn't a option   Tas as 1 losing isn't a option I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:32 pm

i agree Mike .........my thoughts are.....different game modes....it is really fucking hard to mop a team playing TDM because its NOT structured where as domination and or search and destroy demolitions all those are more CLAN TEAM based game modes...... no offense i think this is just going to keep happening as long as we keep sticking to TDM........
Back to top Go down
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

PostSubject: TDM's...   Tas as 1 losing isn't a option I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Well, I must say that if you look at the game modes any different than a TDM we will loose....
The reason we can win in other game modes is because we have an objective that is still an objective in a TDM.
This is playing any game mode and doing our best, the goal is to win, and this can be done by applying strategies into how we play as a group. Drop your single player style and start doing what we do in "the other game modes" which is securing an area and not letting the opposition walk on top of our spawn points, controlled areas of operations and letting each other get "stabbed in the back" a thing that should never happen!!! But it does, and what that says is that we are not directing our attention and focus as one to win.

Let the other team/clan be the one running around not paying attention to their surroundings getting shot.
Take up positions that are strong, secure and that have escape routes, snipers go to high ground to "overwatch" the squad while support gunners grab up a heavily secure position and lay it down giving the shooters the oppertunity to take out the trash running stupid. Give it a try, let's pull it together... I am in 100% with Demonseyes comment/thread.

Things arent as bad as they seem, it is hard to "train" or "practice" squad based tactics while not playing against an enemy.
But if you are patient and can put on your "team wining face" that means letting go of your normal run and gun style, we will win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tas as 1 losing isn't a option   Tas as 1 losing isn't a option I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:33 pm

im confused dan...... r u saying we should camp ?
Back to top Go down
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

PostSubject: RE: camp?   Tas as 1 losing isn't a option I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:30 pm

Noooooooooo, I'm just saying that when a plan of action is applied being a set location to secure or whatever we should be able to win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tas as 1 losing isn't a option   Tas as 1 losing isn't a option I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tas as 1 losing isn't a option
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TAS-
Jump to: