Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
Very Helpful and interesting... READ THIS! I_vote_lcap50%Very Helpful and interesting... READ THIS! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
Very Helpful and interesting... READ THIS! I_vote_lcap50%Very Helpful and interesting... READ THIS! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Very Helpful and interesting... READ THIS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Very Helpful and interesting... READ THIS! Empty
PostSubject: Very Helpful and interesting... READ THIS!   Very Helpful and interesting... READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:41 pm

I stumbled across a website all about MW2 and the weapons, strats, maps, perks etc. And I find it very useful, it would be useful for new members to TAS.

Now some things are a little questionable on it but I guess it's all about your style of play. The author of the page often get's nukes he says so It's gotta work for some people.

It shows the damage of guns, mag size, perks and what the "pro" of each perk does, the author's strats he uses and other things that MW2 itself doesn't show you.

Check it out.

http://tmw2g.webs.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Helpful and interesting... READ THIS!   Very Helpful and interesting... READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:01 pm

This is awesome Snail. This will help a lot especially the maps. Nice find.
Back to top Go down
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

PostSubject: I agree... Very interesting site   Very Helpful and interesting... READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:54 am

So checkout any sites and info you can get your hands on and then share with the rest of us!!!!
But remember, TAS does NOT cheat, glitch or hack... so watch it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Helpful and interesting... READ THIS!   Very Helpful and interesting... READ THIS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Helpful and interesting... READ THIS!
Page 1 of 1