Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
Stupid ? 4 u I_vote_lcap50%Stupid ? 4 u I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
Stupid ? 4 u I_vote_lcap50%Stupid ? 4 u I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Stupid ? 4 u

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LordofChaos187

LordofChaos187

Stupid ? 4 u Empty
PostSubject: Stupid ? 4 u   Stupid ? 4 u I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:13 am

I have a really stupid ? for you guys. Is there anything I can do to unlock and go up levels faster. I know playing gives your exp. I am asking if I can do anything else to earn exp faster. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

Stupid ? 4 u Empty
PostSubject: RE: your question...   Stupid ? 4 u I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:40 pm

dude, first of all no question is stupid.
Now, as far as getting more xp or leveling up faster....
start equiping different weapons and achieving the challenges for those weapons... they pay off big time and you will see xp on the rise very quickly. You can also achieve perk challenges, game mode challenges, equipment challenges and so on... the things you need to grab all of the xp you can handle are right there in front of you. Hope this gives you an xp attack strategy and motivation!!!
Anyone else...??? I know our guys have little secrets up there sleeves!

By the way take down some choppers and jets... it's like 300 xp for those take downs!!!
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos187

LordofChaos187

Stupid ? 4 u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid ? 4 u   Stupid ? 4 u I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Good to know, I have been trying to branch out and use different weapons, but most are really weak, i can unload a whole clip into these fuckers and it dont kill them! I was using explosives but i want skill, not a cheap shot. I was doing pretty well last night, I had several games where my kills beat out my deaths and i was in double digit kills too. So I guess playing more is the key along with the stuff u said. Just finding time is hard, its a good thing im an insomniac or id have no time ever to play. LOL. Thanks Dan, once again you are helpin out the newbie!! You rock bro!!
Back to top Go down

Stupid ? 4 u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid ? 4 u   Stupid ? 4 u I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:26 am

Yea, The game is weird sometimes. I can shoot somebody twice long distance, and they die or I can hold a position with a shotgun and hit somebody point blank square in the chest and it would not even touch them. (that happened with me and dan earlier tonight.)

I don't know if you know about stopping power as a perk but it does help. If you use it, people drop quicker and with less bullets. According to the game mechanics each gun is assigned with long distance and close distance damage. In close range, you can kill somebody with 2 bullets with the stopping power perk assuming both bullets hit and without them going through cover etc. And long range would be about 3 or 4 bullets. But we all know it doesn't happen like most of the time. But that's what it says on paper. But for faster XP, sopmod is right. You just gotta complete a lot of the challenges and you'll rank up quick.

I have posted a helpful website in another thread all about MW2. Check it out! Smile
Back to top Go down
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

Stupid ? 4 u Empty
PostSubject: RE: Steve...   Stupid ? 4 u I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:34 am

Hell yes, Steve great find on that website. there is alot of information on there that is really not only good to know but is a great way to boost your MW2 IQ. We are all trying to do what each of us can to kill "the non-kill-able" players out there!!!
We just have to get throught the bullshit and keep our heads into the game, if we know that there is a guy camping in an area and you have tried killing him like 2 or 3 times and nothing works grab a member of the squad or just simply leave that camping fag alone.
Again, everything comes down to strategies for our squads.
Have fun and see ya online!!!
Back to top Go down
LordofChaos187

LordofChaos187

Stupid ? 4 u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid ? 4 u   Stupid ? 4 u I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:58 am

Thanx guys for the advice and input!! I have been trying to use different guns and different styles, laying down, long shot crouching, double kill, etc. I wanna be the best I can for the betterment of our team! I just feel like sometimes all I do is suck ass and bring the team down! I am on fire some games, I have even lead the score board in a few matches, but on average I don't break the bottom 3!! And I think you all can see its not for lack of effort, I am on almost every night! I listen to orders and don't go all run-n-gun. I was gonna raid the other base on the rooftop map last night and Dan told me negative to hold position and defend our base, I gave him no flack, i obeyed the order and stood my ground. I am not looking for a pat on the back, I am just saying I feel bad cuz I feel like at times all I am doing is bringing our team score down. Forgive me if I sound like I am whining, I don't mean to. Dan said to voice how we are feeling and that is all I am trying to do here, so if i piss anyone off with this, I truly apologize!! I guess practice makes perfect, so I will just keep playing, keep trying and do my best. Ok, well I am gonna hit the sack. I have a gorgeous woman waiting for me and I am beat from packing for my upcoming move into our first house! cheers Sooooo, I will catch you all online!! Ooooooorrrrrrrraaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupid ? 4 u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid ? 4 u   Stupid ? 4 u I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid ? 4 u
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: