Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
Has anybody else found themselves getting better skillwise at MW2? I_vote_lcap50%Has anybody else found themselves getting better skillwise at MW2? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
Has anybody else found themselves getting better skillwise at MW2? I_vote_lcap50%Has anybody else found themselves getting better skillwise at MW2? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Has anybody else found themselves getting better skillwise at MW2?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Has anybody else found themselves getting better skillwise at MW2? Empty
PostSubject: Has anybody else found themselves getting better skillwise at MW2?   Has anybody else found themselves getting better skillwise at MW2? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Now this topic would seem pretty obvious as anybody would get better at anything as you put more time in effort into it. But I wanted to make a topic to talk about something lol.

I remember first putting in the MW2 disc, being completely new to Call of Duty, let alone console FPS's all together. You should've seen me, omg it was horrible... like 2-24, 3-17 haahah . But as the days and weeks pass I am often a decent Kill/Death ratio. In the first couple weeks if I came across a head to head enemy, I would always lose. He would always sight in first and I'd go down. Now I win over 50% of those and they drop. Maybe cause I use Sleight of hand pro with Faster ADS but it does help.

One day I'll be as good as Link or the legendary Sopmod. haha.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Has anybody else found themselves getting better skillwise at MW2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: