Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
You know what I came to a conclusion on? I_vote_lcap50%You know what I came to a conclusion on? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
You know what I came to a conclusion on? I_vote_lcap50%You know what I came to a conclusion on? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

You know what I came to a conclusion on?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You know what I came to a conclusion on? Empty
PostSubject: You know what I came to a conclusion on?   You know what I came to a conclusion on? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:17 am

That I hate the ACR and will not use it. After many people have told me it's a decent gun, including Ganooch I just can't stand to use it. I tried to give it a chance for about 2 or 3 hours but these are the reasons I don't like it.

The bullets that fire from the gun are lower damage then the scar and the M16, yes it does fire faster then the other guns, but it's really only those first 2-3 bullets that matter if you end up head to head or trying to get somebody before they round a corner. I tend to lose firefights with the ACR. ...And maybe a little of the recoil too I dislike.

The Iron Sights suck ass. Most of my view is restricted, and you know how much I love my Iron Sights. It lets me use Slight of Hand which I cannot part with and I love my silencer, I won't give up my silencer to put a sight on the gun to make aiming better or bling instead of Slight of hand haha.

I wanted to use it because of the increase in ammo, but I unfortunately am sticking with my tried and true Scar-H
Back to top Go down

You know what I came to a conclusion on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: