Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
final stand perk I_vote_lcap50%final stand perk I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
final stand perk I_vote_lcap50%final stand perk I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

final stand perk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MYXM15

MYXM15

final stand perk Empty
PostSubject: final stand perk   final stand perk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:52 pm

so i think in our clan we should not use the last stand but instead the final stand perk so the other team does not get the kill on us!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org

final stand perk Empty
PostSubject: Re: final stand perk   final stand perk I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:18 pm

Hey myxm, so could you explain y we shouldnt use the last stand perk? I mean i understand about the final stand perk, but if u have the last stand perk on u can still get a kill or two before you were to die anyways.
Back to top Go down
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

final stand perk Empty
PostSubject: The whole perk & deathstreak thang...   final stand perk I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Well as I can agree with both of you on this issue and yes I do know all of the facts with this issue... I know that James will defend Gilbert due to Gilbert being able to secure at least 2 deaths every time before he dies on last stand... on the other hand Brad has the same point on this issue that our "policy" or "motto" is to not leave our fallen behind just as the actual military will never leave a fallen soldier. My point to this topic is that even if someone is securing one or two or three kills while using the last stand perk, the possibility of you being the last death for the opposition to win the match or you making the last kill for our team to win is very much unpredictable... actually it is too unpredictable. If you notice in your email (that is if you are following the rules by checking your email at least once a day) it is now up to the fireteam teamlead to let you "equip what you want" or he or she may take tactical control of you and assign you what to equip. So, long story short is that you may be having great and amazing fun killing twelve people while on your last stand or if your firing off your javelin missile killing five people but, enjoy what you use while you can because the instant you are told to equip other deemed necessary perks, killstreaks, deathstreaks or whatever you will stand down.

affraid Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org
Sponsored content

final stand perk Empty
PostSubject: Re: final stand perk   final stand perk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

final stand perk
Page 1 of 1