Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
Home Improvements 1.1v I_vote_lcap50%Home Improvements 1.1v I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
Home Improvements 1.1v I_vote_lcap50%Home Improvements 1.1v I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Home Improvements 1.1v

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator
SOPMOD1

Home Improvements 1.1v Empty
PostSubject: Home Improvements 1.1v   Home Improvements 1.1v I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:48 am

Well, I found myself needing some help around the house with things that I am not familiar with... So where do I look???
To my fellow clan members!!! As Nick once stated our members come from all walks of life and have many skills to offer each other.
My home is set up with a gas dryer option and a electric dryer option, we were using the gas option as it was hooked up already but then we noticed that it was taking two days to dry a pair of socks! Not a good situation, so I wanted to change over to the electric dryer but needed to make additional exhaust fittings and tubes for the electric dryer... well I had never done anything like this before and the only way to learn the proper way to do things is to seek help... which I did... I called bogz! He was right on target and new exactly what to buy and what to install... As a home owner he has done many tasks around the house and has now shown me a thing or two!

By the way.... I need to have my new thermostat installed for my heating system... Can anyone help???

Thanks mike, we owe you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org
bogz217

bogz217

Home Improvements 1.1v Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Improvements 1.1v   Home Improvements 1.1v I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:58 pm

I would like to thank Dan for the nice post he did on home improvements. He is right , we all have a basic knowledge on so many different skills that we sholud take advantage of them. So I offer my services in construction to any clan member who asks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org

Home Improvements 1.1v
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: