Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
GAME MODES!!!! I_vote_lcap50%GAME MODES!!!! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
GAME MODES!!!! I_vote_lcap50%GAME MODES!!!! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

GAME MODES!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GAME MODES!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GAME MODES!!!!   GAME MODES!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Sup clan mates... got some ideas wanted to share was thinking about how we are a clan everybody has mics, maybe we should consider playing different game modes perhaps game modes that have more structure than running around trying to find ppl like in TDM.

Perhaps Search and Destroy thats a great mode to play working as a team or even Demolitions even sabotage we could probably do well in working as a team.. dont get me wrong i like TDM but seriously we are a clan we should be mopping the table EVERYTIME,

Shot me some replies curious as to what you all think..
Back to top Go down

GAME MODES!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME MODES!!!!   GAME MODES!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:14 pm

We should try and branch out, sabotage is great, it offers the option of just killing, or working toward the objective (plus it's 20 mins long, so it's like a long TDM when the teams can't get the bomb planted) and it suits our clan's emphasis on communication, I think we could really mop up on sabotage.
Back to top Go down

GAME MODES!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME MODES!!!!   GAME MODES!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:31 am

for real guys... i think it could help us as a clan to play different game modes... sabotage would be a good one.. domination would be cool too.. to split up and hold each of the three flag points... search and destroy would be the ultimate one if we can mop there.. cause that would teach us to cover our asses hardcore.. specially once someone dies cause they dont come back to life.. so.. as our team dwindles.. we have to step it up.. i like the idea sean.. we will try to implement that in time soon to come
Back to top Go down

GAME MODES!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME MODES!!!!   GAME MODES!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:27 pm

awesome cant wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GAME MODES!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAME MODES!!!!   GAME MODES!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAME MODES!!!!
Page 1 of 1